Headquartered in Herzliya’s High Tech Business area, Claridge Israel is an investment firm focused on growth investments in innovative companies with a technological advantage
We share an investment philosophy that aligns our interests with those of our partners and together we further expand the potential of our portfolio companies
- We are patient, long-term investors with relationships around the world.
- We offer the necessary infrastructure and capital to support promising, revenue generating companies with growth potential.
- As experienced investors, we have expertise in identifying transformational opportunities and adding value to portfolio companies.
The Bronfman family has been an active private equity investor in Israel for over five decades|
- Claridge has invested more than $800M in Israel over the last twenty years and is committed to supporting Israel’s fast-growing, talent rich economy.
- This partnership lays a foundation for a new generation of Bronfman family investing in Israel. Claridge, now representing the interests of the Stephen Bronfman Family, manages investment interests in the food, technology, energy, entertainment, and real estate industries, among others.
- With a history of actively investing and substantial philanthropic initiatives, the Bronfmans have maintained a strong connection with Israel for several decades. Through its well-established foundation and network in Israel, Claridge, together with its partner CDPQ, is pursuing new business opportunities in the region to continue building on past experience and success.
Partnership with a leading institutional investor
- CDPQ is a long-term institutional investor that manages funds primarily for public and parapublic pension and insurance plans. As at December 31, 2020, it held $365 billion in net assets. As one of Canada’s leading institutional fund managers, CDPQ invests globally in major financial markets, private equity, infrastructure and real estate.